Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guidelines for guest posting on "Life as a first time parent'

Guidelines for guest posting

I get emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on Life as a first time parent, and if we did what are the guidelines

So the answer to the first question is: Yes, I do accept guest posts. Please see Below for details.

What kind of content do you accept?


Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. It must be related to parenting,what you have personally learnt that can be useful to others,Life/work balance,general family lifestyle tips etc There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 500 words.

* Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
* You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
* You can include up to two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
* You can’t use SEOd anchor text for your links

How do I submit my guest post?


If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email ojiugo2k@yahoo.com Usually within a maximum of 72hours I will reply stating if we will accept the guest post or not. If I reject your post, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to some other website.

No comments: